Asap Security shared Murrieta Police Department's post.
- On Wednesday the Special Enforcement Team served a search warrant. Sergio Artiga was arrested for possessing a whole bunch of heroin and a handgun. #doublenegative #MPDSET
- On Friday, Officers Hom and Williams responded to a local cell phone store regarding a person at the location trying to purchase items using someone elseâs information. #notcool The #dynamicduo caught up to the imposter and his partner in crime attempting the same nefarious activity near the mall in Temecula. Tung Nguyen and Ingga Mac were contacted as they attempted to leave a cell phone store in Temecula. A records check of Mr. Nguyen revealed that he had an outstanding felony warrant out of Orange County for identity theft #shocker and was in possession of methamphetamine. Ms. Mac was found to be in possession of identification cards not belonging to her. Both were placed under arrest. Mr. Nguyen was booked into #thebyrdhouse and Ms.Mac was released at the scene with a citation. #prop47 #prop57
- What were you doing Saturday morning at 1:30 a.m.? While most of Murrieta was sleeping, Cory and Chad thought that running from the police was a good idea. The B Side nights team had to remind them that #nothinggoodhappensaftermidnight. After some ridiculously dangerous driving, a crash and a foot pursuit, they both ended up spending the rest of the night in #thebyrdhouse. Chad Ohodnicki was arrested for evading, DUI drugs, resisting arrest and a felony warrant. Cory Kingery was arrested for violating his #PRCS and resisting arrest. MPD shout out to the Riverside Sheriffâs Airship for assisting with the pursuit. #teamwork
- This is why we tell you to lock your cars â this story right here. James Tuck entered an UNLOCKED vehicle and took the garage door opener. Mr. Tuck used that garage door opener to enter the garage of a house. It was that easy. Mr. Tuck had been on a mini burglary spree overnight and thought that he would continue into the morning. Little did he know that the residential alarm was activated and the homeowner notified. Mr. Tuck was confronted by angry homeowners and fled the area on foot. Officers quickly located him and his backpack full of loot. Mr. Tuck was found to be on probation for grand theft #youdontsay and in possession of heroin and meth. James went on to spend the rest of his holiday weekend in #CBDC. Please remember to always remove all valuables and lock your cars. #9pmroutine
- What do the K9âs do when theyâre stuck in the unit and their human partner gets to chase a bad guy? Do they bark? Do they pout? Do they cheer? #thingsthatmakeyougohmmmmm Tuesday evening Bradly Henry decided to find out when he stole from Kohls and ran from Officer Hollenweger. Luckily Officer Hollenweger was just as fast as his K9 partner and caught up to Mr. Henry before any innocent bystanders got hurt. #MPDB2V Youâre going to be shocked to learn that Mr. Henry was on formal probation for narcotics and had a felony warrant for larceny. Thatâs probably why he gave the officers a fake name. Bradly was arrested for his warrant, violating his probation, theft, and the counterfeit money he tried to hide.
- Just a friendly reminder that the next two weeks are going to be pretty busy in the valley. The Temecula Balloon and Wine Festival is this weekend so be prepared for heavier than normal traffic. #wefeelyourpain #juststayhome #haveabbq #dontforgettoinviteus
- Graduations in Temecula and Murrieta start next week and go through June 15. We will be posting parking and traffic updates for the Murrieta Schools. #congratulations #makedinnerreservationsnow